follow me as theKamiRenee

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Iron man, Iron man ~


Messy room is messy


Blogspot editing... gotta get used to it
Yesterday Bunbun's came by~ oh yes, oh yes~
we ate dinner together and watched Iron Man while doing so.
And then on to the movies to watch the new one.

But off timing = we didn't get to see the ending >A<;
I wanted so bad to see Rhodes kick ass, waah


Still had a nice time though ~






Watchu think of this candy I found? XD
it's ricecakes covered in chocolate, I thought it was something more crunchy crunchy.
Not getting this again XP




And why yes.... I am.. a sexy beast

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding?! Ricekrackers covered in chocolate are YUMMY! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww yea not fond of that candy. i want to see the new iron man!

    ReplyDelete