follow me as theKamiRenee

Friday, January 7, 2011

A series of stuff.



Today was my day off, so I slept in. And missed the fedEx truck with my binder >A<;; damnit.
Anygay... I got up, got ready and took a little trip down town, to spend some monitas from my giftcard XD and this is what I got;


Rimmel brightening powder -- Maybelline bronzing powder (smells delicious btw!)
Rimmel white eyeliner -- Depend yellow nailpolish



And the powders have the cutest patterns, ho yeah <3



Yesterday I was sitting around, and started getting creative, and since I didn't want to sew, I made this robot XDD


More to come possibly XD



I'm waiting for Mia to arrive in like.... 7 minutes, we're gonna have good tiemz :D



And I'm ending with this awesome coke can trick;


4 comments:

  1. Haha, ej hvor sjovt! Jeg har også lige været i matas for at bruge et gavekort :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SUPER CUTE ROBOT!!! Jeg ønsker mig en!!! XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, THE ROBOT.. I NEED ONE. :C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told you they shipped quickly!

    Loving the robot! 8D

    ReplyDelete