follow me as theKamiRenee

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Week Worth of OUTFITS


I figured I might as well collect some of my outfit shots that I've collected, as said before - I'm trying to improve my day-to-day self worth by dressing up, but I'm... sloppy, to say the least, haha, BUT I bought a pair of pants a few weeks ago that I'm extremely happy with, because they actually fit me! + They're high-waisted~

So here we go, in no specific order~



 Budapest customized shirt + DOC MARTENS




Gina Tricot BALD EAGLE shirt | H&M Belt + Pants | Grandma knitted socks 




PRE-VALENTINES DATE + POST-VALENTINES DATE
H&M Fresh Love T-shirt | Primark Coca Cola T-shirt



DAD'S 50TH BIRTHDAY
Monki Dress-shirt Dress + Tights & DOC MARTENs
 Oh lordy no lenses or falsies!



Jack Daniels Tanktop & H&M Accesories

No comments:

Post a Comment