follow me as theKamiRenee

Friday, September 3, 2010

Baseball are the way to go!



Today I had a day off from work, SO NICE! thankyouverymuch.
So I biked up to the shopping street and got myself a few shirts.
BASEBALL SHIRTS!
Oh yes. I have a dirty fetish for baseball shirts. Ever since forever really.
So I got one with blue sleeves, and another with black. They cover the basic needs, you know? XD

I've also noticed that I only wear tights/treckies or baggy pants, at least that's what I've been doing alot XD
I hated tights when they first came out, now I sorta hate wearing skinny jeans and stuff XD I like me some comfortable clothes!

Tomorrow I wanted to go to the "farmers marked" slash garagesale that's going on this weekend, and then Mari's birthday party.
But I've started snorting again, and my throat is sore and rough. Ef u body. FU.




Cosplay blog updates itself, so if you wanna know anything, then MOFO press me!

No comments:

Post a Comment