follow me as theKamiRenee

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Journey of a faggot tail.



So I'm gonna try and keep updating.
Because I know some people miss me doing it. (you know who you are XD)

the only reason I don't update much, is actually because I think it takes too long.
"omfg 15 minutes out of life! Stealing my time from all the trolling I be doing!"

ANYWAYS!

Had my day off today, so I decided to spend it with my dad.
I had to get a new hoodie, since I only really use my blue one, and my green one when I have to (it's old and yuck)

We made a little pit-stop at a café in the mall, just to get some food in our empty stomachs.




I'm trying to get as many pictures of my dad as possible while he's here. But he's not really serious about it much XD


And OMFG, I wanna start reading chubby books again, seriously. I should totally start. Books are almost getting cheaper than movies! WORTH IT.




And look what I found in the manga section, Kino's Journey!
OMFG <3 Kino's journey isn't a graphic novel, it's a real novel. Yay! I'm a little, meh about it coming out in danish, but I guess it won't spread out too much, since there's no pictures in it XD all mine still, ohohohhoo~




Afterwards we went to pick up my sister, before we drove to dads place, and look what she've hanged on her wall.
The scroll I got her at J-popcon <3 Awwwh, warmed my heart that my mom was actually okay with that, fuu
She's a real Naruto fan, know's all the names of the characters and their stories, she's really into all the details. She even know most of the characters eye-color, that's a die-hard fan right there XD

  



And this is how I make my heart faggot tail.
Doing it alot atm, it's just my little happiness atm XD <3

2 comments:

  1. can you make a tutorial about the heart tail. :)
    looks cool..
    xoxoxo
    otouto-kun. <3

    ReplyDelete