follow me as theKamiRenee

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Caught in black

Boo face xD;;


Yesterday evening, my lovely Bunbun arrived, and we sat around and talkd a little before heading to bed.

Today, we decided to go spend some money on one of her H&M giftcards... eventhough I ended up being the moneyspender :D
I got myself a little of this and a little of that, cha know.



I been looking for a blazer with the right length and a fair price, and finally found one. SCORE
and I got some small nifty things, mostly earrings, since I've thrown most of my old ones away
Aftwards we had ourselves some very delicious pasta at my fave italian restuarant here in Hillerod.
And now we're home, modified a shirt Bun bought and preparing for Nadia's safe return~


I love Monki's store and concept designs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment