follow me as theKamiRenee

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I don't have a room

I love this necklace, eventhough it's kinda hipster scene. I don't care!


Today we celebrated Nadia's birthday, with good and nice people, oh yes.
I think I may wanna have my birthday like that aswell next time, I'm not too sure, but cha know. I got time still XD




Only downside about today was waiting for Rose and having to work.
ROSE! WHY YOU SO LATE AND MAKE ME SO HUNGRY! SLAVES SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT. <3
Don't got much else to say, I can't wait to start up on my cosplays, now that I'm not sick ^^/

This describes me and Hayes' friendship amazingly <3

I wish I could smile properly on pictures like my pretty Kiba <3

3 comments:

  1. I just need to learn not to look derpy with my eyes next time 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture with you and Cecil. Brilliant, lolled at his expression XD

    ReplyDelete