follow me as theKamiRenee

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last call, ladies and gentleman



Yesterday Kiba came by to help me cut the fabric for my Len SOE cosplay, that we're doing together. First time ever that I've used patterns :D
I really don't know what I'd do without her <3 I also helped Bine, cut, sew, fuse and style the Beyblade wigs, and I'm forcing her to update her blog about it soon XD She did such a good job!



And that's actually what we did most of the day, since I'm pretty slow, really XD
Made dinner for her and Bine, then we fixed up some stuff, before Kiba had to leave la mustache again.

So that's pretty much all I did yesterday.

Right now I'm watching Finding Neverland starring Johnny Depp, and I've decided that I need it on DVD.
I never really read into the give-away title, but now that I know what it's about and how it's delivered... I can see and almost fave movie happening.


Hope you're all well <3

5 comments:

  1. It's good you have such an amazing cosplayer as Kiba helping you! Can't wait to see the finished costume~ And Bine's BeyBlade cosplay *A*

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing the finished cosplays ^_^

    ReplyDelete