follow me as theKamiRenee

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wear and tear

Update about everything other than the con!


Friday, I visited my mom and siblings.
Just for some comfy time and good food. Very nice.

I helped my younger brother with his homework, and took him for a bike-ride, since he was acting up a storm, and it calmed him down greatly.
And then it was dinner, and back home to le Mustache~

He took the picture of me XD I'm so proud


Monday I met up with my dad for some dinner, and he helped me fix my external hard drive, since it'd taken a dive with my computer x__x
BUT HE FIXED IT AND YAY!



Tuesday (Yesterday) Mia came by, Hayes also.
And we ate delicious tortillas and watched some cosplay stand-up, and it was so nice talking about heavy stuff with Mia, not often we get to do that, so that was nice.
AND I BAKED CAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!



And also, I've fixed up my room a little more, some small deco mirrors on my closet and also a cover for.... my very messy bookshelf, it's pretty simple though and kinda looks like sheets, but it was the cheapest fabric I could get, and it'll work for now :3

4 comments:

  1. hva faen har du gjort ved den drømmekage der? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've say it before but..you brother is so adorable! Sounds like a great time with your family :D

    Cosplay stand-up? Sounds interesting 8D
    And wtf, that Amo-crap isn't baking!!11 It just as bad as fastfood, yo >:C

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the cake was sooooo goooooooood!! x_X;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got to taste that poisonous cake! ;A;

    ReplyDelete