follow me as theKamiRenee

Thursday, December 22, 2011

You just don't get it

My younger sister and me, and now I can see why people say we look alike.

So to sum up what I've done in December.
December first I used with my girlfriend, since it was our 6 months anniversary, we took the train to Malmö, to do some christmas shopping, get her ears pierced, and have the most romantic dinner at Burger King.

Also I've been hanging with my dad and younger sister, we've been to a few malls to get christmas gifts for everybody, and have some really good food.

Monday my girl came by with the christmas gift she've been teasing me about for, I don't know how long now, and it almost... actually it did beat my birthday gift.


Looked how amazingly cute she've wrapped it? I don't even <3
A tea-table version of Peter Pan (and Wendy), it's so pretty and cute and I love it! So happy to have a hardcover version now.
And also a pair of earrings she've made herself, aren't they the cutest thing ever? I can't wait to have a chance to wear them out!

Not showing you her gift, because she haven't gotten it yet duru 8D

Anycase, celebrating christmas tomorrow and the day after that, and also New Years is to be had in le Mustache house, so I'll probably update soon, yea 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment