follow me as theKamiRenee

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dat hair + Dat Look: Burger Bun and Elephant



I have wanted to get some blonde extensions for a while, but didn't want to buy them before I could sell off another set, because  let me tell you... you CAN have too much hair.
Luckily my longest set matched my favorite mustacheers hair perfectly (like, I'm still amazed by how perfect), and she was glad to take them off my hands, and so I ordered a new pair from Hair Trade.

I choose a weft with 130gram in lightest blonde, but my hair is way lighter, so had to do some dying and toning. Which is risky business, since new extensions get stained really easily.





 I sew the set together myself, so I was sure that everything sat right and had the proper length. (Something I suggest everyone doing if they have the patience, it's a VERY long process, just sewing took me 4-5 hours)

With my, if I can say so, dumb-luck - I managed with ease to match the color perfectly.
In the front it's tedious but doable to make the hair look natural, but the hair on the back of my head, is still a little too short.
And also added some cobalt blue extensions, just to make it a little more fun. (and lolol it looks like I only have 3 eyelashes XD)



And just a summer-ish outfit from the other day, I actually bought a tank-top and I feel pretty comfortable wearing it and the print is just... I love it, haha. And my favorite beanie to hide the back of my head 8D


No comments:

Post a Comment