follow me as theKamiRenee

Monday, November 25, 2013

OOTD + Shopping


Today school started late, so I decided to dress up, just to remind them that I don't always look trash 8D
I've had this outfit in mind for a few days, and I actually wanted to use my Budapest, shirt, but of course I couldn't find it this morning, because i can't keep track of my clothes, heey.

Okay, so a major thing; Finally bought myself a black hoodie, I have seriously not owned one since I was around 14, which is pretty much 9 years ago and every time I look through my hoodies I always miss having a black one, because it's just subtle, comfortable and looks nice with anything.

Also bought two grey t-shirts and three necklaces, since H&M were having a sale, and I thought the hoodie would cost a lot more than it did.
I'm so happy I got the first 'studded' necklace, I've been eyeing it ever since it came into stores, but didn't want to pay 80 DKR for it, but today it was marked down to 20 DKR, how could I not?



No comments:

Post a Comment