follow me as theKamiRenee

Saturday, August 21, 2010

DARNIT DAMNIT!


Closet Hiwatari cosplay XD

Today I passed
4000 subscribers.
One one side it's "YAY! OMFGBBQ WTH!?!!?!?!?!?" - on the other side... it's " ;A; not yeet! NOT READY!!"
I've been grudging this day since 3900 x_x; ... why? Because my camera broke at 3700!!
I have absolutely nothing to record with, other than my phone, which sucks = no go.

And I don't wanna keep snagging my friend's camera's.

I wanna do a special video for 4000, but I have.. NOTHING. NOTHING IN MIND!


And with my job, I don't really have the time to think up anything good *sigh*
I'm not complaining! I know it's amazing hitting 4000, it's just... not the best time.

But I'm going to keep going! The ones that came up to me at Genki and introduced themselves, really gave me a boost.
Eventhough I felt awkward about it. I mean really... I can never become an actor, the mentality that so many people are 'watching' you. Kind of scary..



Anygays... for other talks.
I've been talking about cosplay too much, so I'll leave that out this time XD (should really make a blog just for that)

I'm planning on getting my * D R E A M * hair soon.
Long, big and superman blue ; GAWD YES!
I know there's alot that's gonna go "Boo, don't do that, black/brown suits you better, short suits you better, na na nah"
I don't care. This is something I've been wanting to do since forever.
And now I have a steady job, so EF yes!
Very excited about this indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment