follow me as theKamiRenee

Sunday, July 22, 2012

What could happen if you poke your ear weird?


"Omigosh weren't you gonna be blonde? what happen to the blue?" Back-up dye and changing my mind, you're not the boss of me!!


I've had a week off for vacation, before returning back to a few weeks of work /before school starts, and it's just been.... great. So great.
On the side of things that wasn't so great, but sorta kinda great anyway, my old computer broke down, yet, the end, no more, the motherboard and fans just gave up. Buut it has served me well for almost 8 years, so I guess it was it's time, haha.





Monday evening I went with my mom and siblings to watch the new Spiderman movie, and let's just say it gave me a lot of feels and hopes for the movies to come, Andrew Garfield is beautiful.
Tuesday my computer (which included screen, keyboard and mouse) arrived, and... I was really messy un-packing it, because I was so excited. BUT writing on it now, and it's amazing, no lagging no nothing, and it's just great and weird having a computer that doesn't complain /and a big screen, so I can watch my movies without being bothered by the small sizes of the windows


Tuesday, my lovely came by and we made Spaghetti and meatballs for the first time 8D They were really good, and I can't wait to make them better next time, muwahaha!
Wednesday I spend with Hayes, before he left. AGAIN and thursday my new extensions arrived! /and some colors, but nevermind those, they aren't at all relevant.

Since I was out of the house thursday, and nobody else was there to receive the package, I wrote a note for the UPS-delivery guy /with bad grammer because I was in a hurry, but that's how I handwrite you guys, not pretty. and when I got home, the package was in the basement and the note with the gum, gone. My new unknown bro!


Friday my girl came by, to stay for the weekend, and we also celebrated Mustachereboot's birthday with a small crowd of cool people. I got so drunk, but only had a cider and a beer /let me hear you weak drinkers!




And Saturday we watched the new Batman movie, and oh gosh, we liked it! /because that's not at all be obvious The ending was seriously amazing.


Other things that're making me excited, is the new Deadpool game and the movies Total Recall and The Bourne Legacy

4 comments:

  1. Gum always wins people over.
    AND I STIlL HAVE A LOT OF FEELS BABU. I JUST CAN'T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that was a epic bargain! So cool : DD What a jolly bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ending of batman was truly FANTASTIC.

    your hair looks fab. <3 lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always buy governments and postal service people with gum.

    ReplyDelete