follow me as theKamiRenee

Monday, January 14, 2013

Electric Town Akihabara


Akihabara is definitely a place to visit, just because you need to see the buildings being covered in huge posters, promoting movies and games.
The Electric Town Akihabara has a lot to offer, and I didn't at all get to see everything when I was there, but I still have things to share.



I've filmed more than taking pictures, so you should definitely watch the video and almost see the place with your own eyes.


The thing I liked most was places like this, where you can buy used figurines for ridiculously low prices!



Shelves upon shelves upon shelves with figurines of various sizes. It's hard to NOT find something you want at these places.


The pictures are very 'chibi' biased, but if you watch the video, you can see that they're just a small part of this amazing collection.



The way it works is that you take one of the provided notepads, and write down the number of the locker and figurine that you want, and then the shopstaff will fetch all of them for you.


These two Macross: Frontier figurines costs around ¥1500 if you get them new.



No comments:

Post a Comment