follow me as theKamiRenee

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Selca + Outfits

Just figured I should post some "Look I'm out, about, alive and wearing clothes", so here you go~


 T-shirt: Monki | Tights: Primark (gift from a couple of nice friends <3 b="">Necklace:
Forever 21


Tried some Takarazuka Revue inspired make-up, so much highlight and contour, holy christ.




Scarf: New Yorker | Top: H&M
Starting to use my extensions more, and using my new waver.


Shirt: Gina Tricot


Top: H&M | Leggings: ROMWE


Dress: Vero Moda | Necklace: New Yorker
I've been a little sick for a while, but got declared healthy this monday, and to celebrate it, my mom got me my first maxi-dress. I've been wanted one for a while, but all the ones I've found I felt uncomfortable in, but this one I love wearing.


 Top: H&M | Dress: Vero Moda

So that's it from this time around, if you want to see more of MY FACE, you should really follow my tumblr and instagram, stuff happens much more often on there :P

No comments:

Post a Comment